• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have acess to all of the tools

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, guys so I just recently paid for the $20 per month Adobe Animate plan. In the tools menu,  a few of the tools are shaded. These work fine however I do not have access to the tools that are not shaded. I really need to use the warp tool but its one of the unshaded tools. I'm really frustrated and the official tech support is no help at all! Just a bunch of dudes in India who are just as clueless about the problem as I am. Seriously I'm so fed up right now. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean the Asset Warp Tool? That's the one that is a push pin icon, and it is usually already in the tools palette. If you are looking at the additional tools, where most are grayed out and some are not, if one of those is the push pin, drag it over to where the icons are already in the tools palette.

It is a little confusing, in that while you are dragging nothing shows, and there is a no entry sign attached to the cursor, but if you complete the drag action the one you were dragging will appear in the tools palette.

If the push pin is already available and apparently not working, watch videos like this one to see how to use the tool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP81a2YM6-U

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines