• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't know how to save and run my animation (made in Adobe Animate) properly

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys please help me, I have to deliver finished animation (animated video) to my teacher until 15. march or I won't be able to finish high school. I have already finished it but it cuold be saved as GIF images only. I don't have any system GIF player and when I downloaded some, it come out very bad everytime. So now I have over 3000 GIF images, but I have to create an animation from it. Please just tell me what to do.

Sorry for my English, I am just a student.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't it your teacher's job to teach you how to export an animation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, he is but the current situation in Slovakia is pretty bad and he isn't colaborating with me... So I tried my luck here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You created the animation using Animate CC correct? I recommend exporting as an animated GIF and not individual images. Can you submit to your teacher in MP4 format or must it be animated GIF?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I did everything correct. It doesn't matter GIF or MP4 he just need to see the final product (video).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File > Export Video/Media > Choose H264 format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help but it didn´t work... nothing did... I think that there is some different problem because I wasn´t able to even play my animation to see what it looks like in the program. Guess I have to find something new out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't do it "correctly" if you ended up with 3,000 individual GIF images - you must have selected File > Export Movie > Image Sequence...

Export to video and select H264 format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ofc I made a mistake somewhere😅

I'm not sure that I dindn't try that before, but I just turned off my computer andalready going to bed (it's 1am in here)... I'll try that again tomorow and I'll let you know. Thanks so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines