• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to animate a drawing that I did in Adobe Fresco.

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to animate a still image with clouds moving on top, They are semi-transparent. I used the clouds scattered brush in Fresco. I saved my file and imported it into Animate, the tree drawing is supposed to be the bottom layer with multiple layers of clouds moving above it. When I import the clouds in, all I see is a cloud with a white background. Is there a way to prevent this so, I can see through the layers. Making it show the tree. These are the images I'm working with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

you would have to seperate the art so each piece was on its own layer. And you can remove the backgrounds of the clouds in Photoshop, and then export as a transparent PNG-24. For the clouds you would probably have to use channels to remove the backgrounds, then you can import it all back into Animate, convert each piece of art into a symbol, plaed on their own layers, and then you can start animating with Motion Tweens.

Hope that helps.

cheers,

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you would have to seperate the art so each piece was on its own layer. And you can remove the backgrounds of the clouds in Photoshop, and then export as a transparent PNG-24. For the clouds you would probably have to use channels to remove the backgrounds, then you can import it all back into Animate, convert each piece of art into a symbol, plaed on their own layers, and then you can start animating with Motion Tweens.

Hope that helps.

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines