Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need animate cc for my education

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am studying at the department of Computer Education and Instructional Technology in Balikesir University. I need to have a programme of adobe animate but I can not afford to buy it. Can you help me about this issue? How can I get a free education programme of animate cc if it exists. I do not want to use  some kind of illegal applications. Can you help me, please ?I am from Turkey please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a student you are illegible for an education license.

Below ins the info:

Adobe Creative Cloud for students and teachers | Adobe Creative Cloud

It is not free but less than $20.00 per month.

I do not believe there is a free edition of Animate CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okey thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also download a FREE 7 Day Trial here: Download a free trial or buy Adobe products | Adobe free trials & downloads https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html#mini-plans-web-cta-creative-cloud-card

You might have to input a credit card, but you can cancel within 7 days if need be. But I think your going to love it!

Its about $52/month for the ENTIRE suite of applications! or $19.99 for ONE.

Enjoy! Adobe apps are like M & M's - you can't just have ONE!

have fun creating!

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Burakk

There are times in life when monthly 110 TRY are to much of a strain. In your department of Computer Education and Instructional Technology in Balikesir University do you have open access hours in your computer suites? Maybe you can manage enough work there that you don't need the programs on your own computer.

Or try to get a job there in that department. I'm not joking, I did something similar once and worked in the department for Information Technology Computing (ICT) for a while.

Good luck

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would also be good to know for what purpose you intend to use Animate for: perhaps a free (open source) alternative exists which you could use instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines