• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to control the amount of mesh of asset warp with animate CC.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I would like to use a newly added "Asset warp" to move sophisticated illustrations from PSD in the same way as "Live2D". However, due to the number of meshes it is very heavy processing and will always stop for "intel core i7 4790" & "memory 32G PC" even for processing. I would like to comfortably perform mesh processing similar to Live2D and create animation, but what kind of method is there?

I am feeling new possibilities by updating AnimateCC this time. In particular, the "Asset warp" function should be evaluated more than any other new function.
That's why I want you to provide thorough improvements and comfortable asset warp features.

Thanking you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Hi ç’°é³¥

This is a user to user forum to ask/help with problems in using Animate CC. Your thing is a Feature Request and should be posted to this URL.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ç’°é³¥

This is a user to user forum to ask/help with problems in using Animate CC. Your thing is a Feature Request and should be posted to this URL.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines