• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to duplicate most but not all of a scene in adobe animate

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the start of this animation I am doing I want the same picture showing for a bit. I decided to copy and paste the first frame into the next frame. The only problem is the first picture has the title of the piece on it. I only want the title to come up in the first frame and not the second frame however as I've duplicated the slide I can't delete the title in second frame.  Is there anyway to get rid of the title in the second frame? Also is it best to increase the lenght of a frame rather than duplicating it? If I were to increase the lenght of time a frame was shown could I also change the lenght of time certain elements were shown? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to acquaint yourself with the concepts and principles of Animate and its workspace:

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/tutorials.html

To be able to control the time of individual elements, place them on different layers. Extend the durations of some and terminate others.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines