• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to make an interactive animation, and I need some help.

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community! 

I'm trying to figure out a way to make an animation interactive using Animate CC. It's going to be story-driven, in-browser, 16:9 Full Screen (with fullscreen mode on in the browser), and has several options and timelines. I'm thinking about an 4 minute experience with at least 4 diffrent endings. 

I've tried the HTML5 Canvas, but it doesn't support Scenes, which will make the project a mess if I do it all in one timeline (with the code telling the timeline to move every time a scene ends). I also tried WebGL, but it hasn't got the window-scaling options HTML5 Canvas has under "Publish Settings".   My final resort would be Actionscript 3.0, which has all the features I want, but then my final product will need Flash to run in the browser.

What would be the best way for me to make a project of this size? 
Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
ActionScript , How to , Missing feature , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use html5/canvas.  scenes are unnecessary: use keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd recommend using one of the Game templates as these are already set up and designed for narrative animations that involve changing scens and including interactivity 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines