Highlighted

Illustrator to Animiate cc

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Basically i have a charcter that i have made with the pen curve tool in illustrator. My problem is when i import it to animate cc i am not able to edit the path of the outline like i am in after effects or if i draw stright into animate cc. Is there any way i can import it while still being able to edit the line path.

Also even if i draw it into animate cc i am still not able to use classic tweens without converting it to a symbol which then again makes the paths not editable in the way of moving anchor points 

Any help is appriciated thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Illustrator to Animiate cc

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Basically i have a charcter that i have made with the pen curve tool in illustrator. My problem is when i import it to animate cc i am not able to edit the path of the outline like i am in after effects or if i draw stright into animate cc. Is there any way i can import it while still being able to edit the line path.

Also even if i draw it into animate cc i am still not able to use classic tweens without converting it to a symbol which then again makes the paths not editable in the way of moving anchor points 

Any help is appriciated thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you importing it? Be sure to retain vector paths and not flatten to bitmap. 

For symbols - if you convert a vector shape to a symbol, you can still edit it by editing the symbol from the Library or by double-clicking the instance on the Stage itself. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2020 1