• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported images have terrible quality.

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import this 300x250 ad to animate from photoshop. I feel like i've tried everything but the quality diminishes drastically when I import it. I also tried saving the PNGs from Photshop, but those also imported poorly into Animate. You can see the difference in sharpness below. How am I supposed to use this program?

animateanimateBackground.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try File > Export Settings > JPG Quality 100%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the screenshot from your published HTML generated from Animate? The image should not compress while displaying in Animate.

When exporting, you can choose:
Export image assets:
- Export as: Image Assets
This will export images as the orginal format and maintain quality.

If you're exporting to Spritesheet, click  Advanced image settings, then in the settings tab, you can choose to export at PNG with colour depth (8, 24, 32)  quality levels or JPG with it's quality level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines