• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing .ai circle lined dots gets broken

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to import a .ai file / logo into animate but when I import the circle lined dots get broken.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-30 um 17.10.27.png

How it should like and is rendered in illustrator. I have attached also the illustrator file.

After attaching i get the error: "The attachment's freudich_logo_lines.ai content type (application/postscript) does not match its file extension and has been removed." oO really strange. So I uploaded it here: https://easyupload.io/zgbi2s

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-30 um 17.15.03.png

What am I doing wrong or is that a bug? Exporting it as SVG and animating it with keyshape-app works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now one any clue? That drives me mad, a multibllion concern, and they still don't get to manage even their owen file types, even when the crossworking file types are one of the bigest pros for adobe, yet it doens't seem to work. Very disapointing...

Keyshape a 30 bucks app can open it, but adobe animate not, what a joke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to convert the dotted stroke to outlines inside illustrator.

Select the path then go to Object > Expand, then in the pop up window tick Fill and Stroke.

Save the file and open it in Animate (or copy paste it directly) the art should be fully rendered now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines