• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

importing

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI guys I was wondering if any of you could help me with this problem I’m having.

Iv created a character on illustrator for riging, Iv used separate layers for all parts of the character I would like to be moveable. 

When I import it in to animate I can’t use the bone tool. In YouTube videos Iv see people puppeting however they have only one layer for their character and have thir layes in ther libary and when I import mine its on all individual layers and no layers in libary. Iv also been told to make them in to simbles but I don’t know how I’m very new to the softwere.  

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

first, create an empty movieclip (eg, your_character) and then import to stage while maintaining layers.

p.s. you'll probably want to learn about layer parenting, too.

p.p.s. you can't use an html5/canvas project with the one tool nor with layer parenting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines