• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INCREASING RESOLUTION FOR IMAGE PRODUCED IN ADOBE ANIMATE

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is going to sound absolutely ridiculous, but I created a graphics collection from Adobe Animate.  Why you ask?  Because I always wanted the option to animate the image if necessary.  I created the images using the user interface in animate because I always felt comfortable with it.  My images are produced at 550 X 400, and 100% quality, yet everytime I tried to print the image, I received a LOW RESOLUTION warning.  Any time I tried to print an enlargement, I lost 10 - 20% clarity.  Is there a way I can increase the size of the image to increase the clarity or DPI.  Please help me!

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you export the image (Export > Export Image), you can increase the size. 550x400 is a pretty low resolution for print;  but since you've created your graphics as vectors, you can output them to any size you'd like. The 'image size' section of the export image screen will let you change the percentage (try something like 300%).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines