Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incredible chance or big plagiarism?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe!
is it me who is completely delirious or you were very strongly "inspired" by my drawings to create your rigging model on the Animate V21? I am torn between being flattered or very annoyed not to have been contacted ... especially since just a few weeks ago I sent you a link to my job during one of your satisfaction surveys.
Capture d’écran 2020-10-29 à 12.48.22.pngCapture d’écran 2020-10-29 à 12.31.23.pngCapture d’écran 2020-10-29 à 12.42.54.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

i don't really know where you should turn with your concern.  you could post at the bug/wishlist site but i'm not sure that's the correct location, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that my message is not quite in the right place and I would probably remove it soon ... but I am using this software from Macromedia Flash MX, I have been paying Adobe $ 60 every month for years, and I try to make my contribution to the software by forwarding error reports and comments when Adobe asks us ... I therefore think I am a legitimate "user" ... I add that I also have write to dmca@adobe.com, but with no feedback from them, I think it makes sense to share this fact with the other artists on this forum. I know this is not the first time that Adobe has done this and I find it very critical of them to plagiarize their own customers ... all this is not very serious in itself but it shows a certain contempt of this company for those customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't remove it, mate!

It's good to stay here for everyone to see.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can't remove your message, and i agree with @n. tilcheff , leave it.

i assume the work is not copyrighted but still, common courtesy and honesty requires adobe acknowledging and thanking you for use of your art work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines