Highlighted

install flash in my wordpress website?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir How Can I install Flash on my https://bodhivriksh.org/2019/04/06/मोटिवेशनल-कोट्स-इन-हिंदी/

Page only. either I have to add flash on whole website.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

Hi. You never really install Flash Player on a website - the user must install it on their browser. Browsers like Chrome come with it built in... but most browsers have also committed to not allowing Flash Player by 2020... so you probably want to stay away from using Flash content (swf) on the web any more - though it can be useful across other platforms.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

install flash in my wordpress website?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir How Can I install Flash on my https://bodhivriksh.org/2019/04/06/मोटिवेशनल-कोट्स-इन-हिंदी/

Page only. either I have to add flash on whole website.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

Hi. You never really install Flash Player on a website - the user must install it on their browser. Browsers like Chrome come with it built in... but most browsers have also committed to not allowing Flash Player by 2020... so you probably want to stay away from using Flash content (swf) on the web any more - though it can be useful across other platforms.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like Joseph said probably want to stay away from flash player not going to be around much longer. Use HTML5 Canvas with Javascript.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2019 1