Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive banner ad acting as a mini-website

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am making a banner ad in Animate CC. I need to make a large ad that will appear on the website of a news agency. The banner ad needs to act like a "mini-website", which means that the user has the opportunity to click on various buttons/interact with the content without landing on the advertiser's website right away. When the user clicks on a button (chooses for example 1 out of 2 options, the content related to that specific option will appear in the ad --- and later if the user is still interested and clicks on the "read more" button, only then does he/she land on the advertiser's website).

Here is an example: https://booking.betterbanners.org/preview/0301fd50dcb68255c3ec3f25a62b32f6

By clicking on the icons you don't end up on the advertiser's website but get the content you are interested in within the banner.

Hope it makes sense.

I'm not sure if there are any guides related to this type of banner ads that act like a mini website. I have been using Animate CC for a while, but I just made simple HTML5 banner ads, choosing HTML5 canvas. Can that option also make a more interactive HTML5 banner? Or should I use Web GL or Action Script?

thank you for your answers in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

You should able to build that in html5 in animate. It would be like building a little mini website in a banner like you want to do.

see if this helps.

Create an HTML 5 expandable banner Ad for Google DoubleClick |

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should able to build that in html5 in animate. It would be like building a little mini website in a banner like you want to do.

see if this helps.

Create an HTML 5 expandable banner Ad for Google DoubleClick |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your answer and help, Nick Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello, I have a task of creating a banner or a dealer.!! I need so much help, and I also want to do the same type of document of the one of you example thank you !! please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines