Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interactive comic

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody,

at first: sorry. I am a real noob about coding and stuff. I'm an animator and Illustrator. BUT i want to make an interactive Comic with animated content as my bachelor thesis. Since edge animate was rather easy to use for simple action stuff i thought i give anime cc a try.

I'm still at the very beginning and I find so less videos on how to use the code fragments properly..

what do i want to do basicly?

- have a looped gif or video as background

- one button to click which lets panels appear above the video (OR even starts an animation on top )

--> when all panels are shown i want to change the background loop to start another page

second and fancier thing i'd like would be:

-drag an character on a certain path like an video slider. it should depend how many panels are already shown on how far you already draged the character

(.. and the character itselft shout play frames like an walkcycle while being dragged.. but that sound ridiculous in my head ^^)

can you help me? maybe just with an link to a proper learning video on how to do that stuff?

I would be soo grateful for any input!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm recently making interactive comic too. I'm still searching for the software to make interactive comic. Have you settle your problem? Do you have any recommended software for making interactive digital comic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines