Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive Infographics

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to develop interactive infographics:- educational displays with pop up boxes, multiple choice questionaires.

Basically, animated images/displays with active areas/buttons that will work on touch screens to launch various elements.

I'm just looking for confirmation really. I think Animate is the way to go because I have some experience producing some apps with that which have those features. The area I'm new to is that I want this interactivity to work in a browser on the web, and in a touch screen display (like you see in various public places like exhibitions and conferences for example).

Also, because it's relatively easy to produce advanced animated inforgraphics in After Effects and Premier Pro, I would like to import those video animations in to Animate and they would work in a browser and touch screen devices and larger screens.

And lastly, obviously these interactive graphics would have to be responsive also (especially when used in a browser).

Am I correct in thinking that Animate is the best tool for this job

Many thanks for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate is a good way to go. you can program it to be interactive through html5 and javascript. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response PickleNick.

Can you please confirm that I can make these animations responsive also?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes you can, the Javascript will allow you to add responsive behaviours. and react to inputs like touch etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines