Highlighted

Interactive videos - customer service recommended Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complaint and I also can't find a way to officially do it!

I contacted the customer service (Siddharth) to ask about the tools Adobe is offering to make interactive video. The person on the other side had NO IDEA about it, took one hour of my time asking for one minute, offered me as a solution to make VIDEOS IN ILLUSTRATOR, and after I asked her how does she propose me to export those videos she simply CLOSED THE CHAT! Adobe, this is not the first time when an employee is closing the chat or takes 10 minutes to answer to a simple "how do you do". 8 times out of 10 I get this UNPROFESSIONAL service!! Who do you hire? 16 old kids for 50 cents per hour or really experts who can provide a normal service? We are paying SO MUCH for your products, how about respecting your clients????!!!

Where can I officially register a complaint, receive a number, and eventually an answer to it??!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Interactive videos - customer service recommended Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complaint and I also can't find a way to officially do it!

I contacted the customer service (Siddharth) to ask about the tools Adobe is offering to make interactive video. The person on the other side had NO IDEA about it, took one hour of my time asking for one minute, offered me as a solution to make VIDEOS IN ILLUSTRATOR, and after I asked her how does she propose me to export those videos she simply CLOSED THE CHAT! Adobe, this is not the first time when an employee is closing the chat or takes 10 minutes to answer to a simple "how do you do". 8 times out of 10 I get this UNPROFESSIONAL service!! Who do you hire? 16 old kids for 50 cents per hour or really experts who can provide a normal service? We are paying SO MUCH for your products, how about respecting your clients????!!!

Where can I officially register a complaint, receive a number, and eventually an answer to it??!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched your message as it has nothing to do with the initial one.

You are her at the right place to complain. Please post your case number.

Illustrator is not the tool to use.

Animate could be your best friend here.

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Animate CC

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2019 1
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for your experience. Can you provide me with the case number over a private message so that I can follow up with you directly? To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button. Also share the URL of this post for reference.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0