Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interpolation problem

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I have a simple problem of interpolation but I don't understand why.

Like you can see on the picture I would like to make an interpolation on the layer "main" between the key 1 and the key 31. On this layer I have a draw that I put in a group (not a symbol). WHen I do a simple translation, that works. But when I do a rotation, that don't work; I have a weird movement on the biginning what looks like not the movement I want, and POUF when I arrive on the last frame (31) that jump on the programmed position. 

I never had this problem before, somebody can help me ?

P.S: I don't speak currently english and my interface is in french ^^ so if you could explain me with simple words =3 ......thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

If you want to use Classic Tweens ('interpolation' as you call them in French) you must use Symbols.

You must have only one symbol per layer and you should not move the Transformation point in either of the keyframes.

You cannot have just a group and tween it. What happens most likely is that Animate generates automatically two symbols and this creates more problems.

Here is a whole article about Symbol registration, 'broken' tweens and how to fix them.

http://flash-powertools.com/understanding-symbol-registration/

Hopefully you will be able to read it with google translate and also watch the video with automatically generated subtitles.

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines