invalid entry- can't publish an ipa with AIR 32.0.0.1.4

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, maybe someone can help me.

My macbook blocked this version:AIR 32.0.0.1.4

i have tried to deblocked it with the function: security and privacy,

but in animate CC i  get  yet a warning pop up.

What can i do about this?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am curious if you found a solution to this. I have the problem at the moment too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had sent a mail to harman.com.

for another version of Air SDK.

This is the answer from Harman..

I don't yet exactly what i am going to do.

Sent: 31 July 2019 13:41
To: Adobe Support <Adobe.Support@harman.com>
Subject: AIR SDK v33 releases

Hi all

Thank you for your patience while we have been working on the AIR runtime and SDK, and developing the infrastructure that we need for AIR SDK. While Google have removed the requirement for AIR-based applications to be updated to 64-bit this year, we are aware that some developers with new applications will want to take our version of AIR, so if you fall into this category, we can offer a distributable release of the SDK subject to acceptance of the new terms and conditions that are attached to this email, along with the pricing details as previously published and as also attached. If you can email us back stating that you agree to the terms and conditions of the license and commit to pay according to the pricing details – and also including details of which tier you expect to be in and how many copies of the SDK you would need to use – we can the arrange a payment mechanism and provide you with the release version of the SDK. Payment could be via bank transfer: if you’re able to raise a Purchase Order, we can then invoice you and request funds electronically; alternatively we’re working towards a payment mechanism via PayPal but there are some delays in getting this up and running.

For those wanting to continue to just try the software and ensure that it works with their toolchains and applications, we will also publish another beta release tonight that will continue to work for the next month (existing beta versions will stop working after July). For this, we will send it to those who have already accepted the beta license agreement, but for others who have not yet done so you can alternatively accept the terms of the attached agreement which also covers pre-release (beta) versions, and let us know that you just want the beta; we will then add you to the distribution list for this.

There are still some dependencies outside of our control that are causing delays to the deployment of our web site, but once that is available and once the PayPal integration is added to this, we will be able to move forwards faster and with a little less manual effort!

As an additional note: if you’ve filled in the contact form on our website, we just get a brief notification about this, so if you weren’t after the AIR SDK then please contact me separately atAndrew.Frost@harman.com.

thanks

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Air SDK 33.0.0.21 (from Harman) I have the same problem.Desktop/AIRSDK_33.0.0.21/lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc: Bad CPU type in executable.

In terminal:-bash: /Users/....../Desktop/AIRSDK_33.0.0.21/lib/aot/bin/compile-abc/compile-abc: Bad CPU type in executable

I hope for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what's causing your problem, but thought I'd mention that I can successfully publish ipas with Animate using AIR 32.0.0.144 for Windows. I publish with GPU as render mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnx Lars, for the reply.

I use AIR SDK for Mac. Since the update from Apple: MacOs Catalina i have this problem i think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• zsh (Z-shell) is vanaf macOS Catalina-bèta de standerd shell voor new accounts.
  • i try to change it bin/bash bin/zsh but it didn't work. what can i do exactly to change
  • compile-abc in a valid file. I hope some one can help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catalina only allows 64 bit. Does anyone know if Harman has a beta out with support for Catalina?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines