Highlighted

iphone x air for ios

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i made an application using air for ios.

when testing application on ios with my iphone X the application is not appearing on all screen.

how can i fix t?

screen.jpg?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

iphone x air for ios

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i made an application using air for ios.

when testing application on ios with my iphone X the application is not appearing on all screen.

how can i fix t?

screen.jpg?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's not clear what problem you're describing, especially if you're posting in the correct forum.  ie, if you're seeing an actionscript error message, what is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the application to be presented on my iPhone x from top to bottom If the iPhone screen.  As you can see now there is a black space above and under the application

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What area of an iPhone that is covered by your app is determined by what splash screens you have included. This article shows the names of the splash screens, and which devices they are for:

Launch Images on iOS with Adobe AIR | Adobe Developer Connection

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you tick fullscreen in your air settings?

Screenshot - 7_27_2019 , 12_50_19 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did

נשלח מה-iPhone שלי

‫ב-27 ביולי 2019, בשעה 22:51, ‏‏kglad ‏<forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>> כתב/ה:‬

iphone x air for ios

created by kglad<https://forums.adobe.com/people/kglad> in ActionScript 3 - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/11186564#11186564>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full screen only affects the status bar area. What I said about splash screens affects the rest of the screen.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0