Highlighted

Is Animate good for frame by frame?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to animate in 2d frame by frame, and i know flash supported that, and im wondering if Adobe Animate is still good for frame by frame or not

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is Animate good for frame by frame?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to animate in 2d frame by frame, and i know flash supported that, and im wondering if Adobe Animate is still good for frame by frame or not

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate is literally Flash with a name change.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

k, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's great for FBF! Many here use that technique for years using AnCC (formerly Flash as already noted). 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2019 0