• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to get this kind of effect?

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am trying to replicate the reflection-esque effect as seen in the background of this picture 

Is it possible to do this? There's this really nice switching of sun reflection in the background I am struggling to replicate.

Thank you!

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what "effect" in that animation you're trying to replicated, but if you're trying to recreate that animation in its entirety, it doesn't look like an "effect".  it looks like a multilayer creation with the static elements in, at least, 3 layers, and the animated "effects"/movieclips in 2 or 3 layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The light blueish slashes in the background have what appears to be a reflection-type thing going on there. I guess I'm just trying to recreate the animation. It has that weird sun shine thing going on. I have been trying to replicate it but I'm really struggling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case you don't see the effect here it is clearer: https://fb.watch/4Ffb5etE5i/

It's that weird reflection animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe someone else can help you because i'm see so many things going on in both animations i can't determine what you're asking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay let me be a bit clearer, the second image I sent doesn't have a lot going on besides the fire glow and the red effect going on around the hands outwards, the effect you see surrounding the hands is replicated in the first images background, behind the character are blue markings, they have the same effect, like a reflection from dark to bright. Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can anyone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be attempted by using several techniques - starting with nesting color tint tweens with gradients inside symbols and then animate filter effects on those symbols. It would take a bit of trial and error but I would start there. You might get lucky and come close.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I've tried attempting it, and I'm really struggling, can you help me? Thank you, much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree with Keyframer. you should experiment, see if you can do it. Think outside of the box. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines