Highlighted

Is it possible to reinstall an older version of Animate with a trial version?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a version of Animate that still supports AS 2.0, as the latest version does not have support. Is there a way to download an older version that supports AS 2.0 even when the full version is not purchased?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

adobe doesn't support or furnish downloads of its programs older than the current and the previous (major) release versions, and neither support as2.

adobe flash cs6 was the last version to support as2 and, i believe, there are NO legal downloads currently available.  any links you find are going to fail and/or lead to pirate sites.

TOPICS
ActionScript, Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to reinstall an older version of Animate with a trial version?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a version of Animate that still supports AS 2.0, as the latest version does not have support. Is there a way to download an older version that supports AS 2.0 even when the full version is not purchased?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

adobe doesn't support or furnish downloads of its programs older than the current and the previous (major) release versions, and neither support as2.

adobe flash cs6 was the last version to support as2 and, i believe, there are NO legal downloads currently available.  any links you find are going to fail and/or lead to pirate sites.

TOPICS
ActionScript, Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0