I never had this happen before so I am wondering what the problem could be:
errror in console:
TypeError: lib.NAMEOFHEPREVIOUSFILE is not a constructor
(note I removed the actual name of the file for privacy concerns but in the console this is the name of the previous file before I saved with the new name) and this error message occurs when I publish from the new file.
The previous file is still working just fine.
Workflow: I work in sections so when I finish a section, I save the ANCC file with a new name and proceed with the new section.
Never has a problem before but now with this happening I just can't save the file with a new name and continue with this project as usual.