Highlighted

Is there a color bar in animate cc?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a color bar in animate cc? when I say color bar I'm talking about one like this:

Related image

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JoãoCésar | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

Yeah, there is.

If you go to the Color Panel (Window > Color) or to the Tools Panel (Window > Tools) and click to change the stroke or fill color of something, the color popup has a color wheel buton at the top right corner that gives you access to the Color Picker.

Regards,

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a color bar in animate cc?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there a color bar in animate cc? when I say color bar I'm talking about one like this:

Related image

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JoãoCésar | Adobe Community Professional

Hi.

Yeah, there is.

If you go to the Color Panel (Window > Color) or to the Tools Panel (Window > Tools) and click to change the stroke or fill color of something, the color popup has a color wheel buton at the top right corner that gives you access to the Color Picker.

Regards,

JC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Yeah, there is.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 0