• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a keyboard shortcut to select a frame under the playhead?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like find a way to select a frame under the playhead without having to manually click on the frame. This would make my workflow 5x faster because I could copy and paste frames easily via keyboard shortcuts.

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have two or three or a hundred layers on each frame. How would such a shortcut know which layer's frame to select?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying.

I was going to explain the behavior to match what Select All does, but in the process discovered that Select All actually selects all frames in layers that are unlocked! This is just what I need!

I can lock all layers I am not working on and then Select All and copy frame, then move the playhead and Select All and paste frame- all without moving the mouse. 

Hope this helps anyone else who wants to save some wrist 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines