Highlighted

Is this Animate or how is this done?

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to understand what technology I am looking at, which is at Apple.com. Right now they have an animation of a robot jumping down from the top of there home page. I right-clicked on it and it does not seem to be a video. Could someone explain how this is done? Is this, or can this be done with Animate? If not, what part of JavaScript can do this? Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
ActionScript, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is this Animate or how is this done?

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to understand what technology I am looking at, which is at Apple.com. Right now they have an animation of a robot jumping down from the top of there home page. I right-clicked on it and it does not seem to be a video. Could someone explain how this is done? Is this, or can this be done with Animate? If not, what part of JavaScript can do this? Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
ActionScript, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is pretty cool. but no, that's not animate.

you'll need to analyze the page source to find out what that is.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you scroll down there's more animations - very fun! And I agree, not Animate mainly because the content looks like it was created in 3D. But there's the authoring of the animations but the technology in question is how it was all deployed on the website and that is a bit of a mystery. I'm inspecting the source but can't tell exactly how. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The robot, the phones, and the liquid animation are all one single video file.

So the possibilities of authoring tools are countless.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0