• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue moving objects after creating a motion tween.

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After making a motion tween, I can only move objects a small distance. I've tried to scale down the project, but the same thing happens, just on a smaller ratio. I have tried quitting Animate and then going back in. I am on a Mac, and the project is a 4K actionscript video.

EDIT: I tried the classic tween, and it will move further then, but I do prefer motion tweens over classic tweens.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you make the object into a graphic symbol or movie clip first? that could be your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have done that, but it still won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to reproduce your problem (version 20.0.1 19255). Frame 1: Create object at left of stage, convert to Symbol (Graphic). Deselect. Create motion tween for object's layer (timeline indicator at Frame 40). Move object to right of stage (motion line created). No problem. What am I doing different?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure. This only happens somtimes, I don't usualy have this problem, but when it does happen, it is extremly annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines