• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with AMPHTML plugin in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with installation of extension for Adobe Animate CC 20.0 on MacOS High Sierra 10.13. I want to install AMPHTML extension but after successful installation I cannot create new project with usage of AMPHTML, I have only download option. I tried Adobe Exchange option to install package but it simply don't work. I also tried to install this extension with Anastasiy's Extension Manager and ExManCmd. Both programs successfully installed plugin but I still cannot see option to create project based on AMP, only download is available.

Anybody know if there's any way to make this work? 

I will be grateful for any help you can provide!

TOPICS
Download and install , Exchange extensions , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Hi,

The AMPHTML plugin needs to be updated to be compatible with the latest Animate version. We have informed the plugin developer and in the process of updating it. Will update here once the updated plugin is available.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The AMPHTML plugin needs to be updated to be compatible with the latest Animate version. We have informed the plugin developer and in the process of updating it. Will update here once the updated plugin is available.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue. Any updates on this? Also I currently cannot download Animate 19.2.1 cause this error:

FATAL: Error occurred in download of package (Name: AdobeMediaEncoder13AllTrial Version: 13.1.5.35). Error code: '113' 

Is this just me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem... 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here...

I have installed it through Extention Manager however when I open the program and try to select AMPHTML it sends me back to the installation page, it's super frustrating

Captura de ecrã 2020-02-16, às 10.15.36.pngCaptura de ecrã 2020-02-16, às 10.15.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still an issue. I think that AMPHTML banner ads are only getting more popular and they are a very important part of Animate's mission. Since this problem has not yet been solved, can you confirm that it won't be solved? I don't want to use GWD, but I will be forced to use it, since there is no alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue, the extension does not work. We need to create AMPHTML ads using this, please provide an update Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines