Highlighted

it won't let me export into a mp4 and it won't let me change from the standed brush in adobe animate

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem

I am trying to export my animation , instead of saying “export media” which the online tutorials say, I only have the option of “export Video/media” and it doesn’t give me the option to make it into an MP4

It wont let me use any brushes except the standard one ; it doesnt let me double click to add the brushes to the document and it doesnt have any buttons to change the brush in properties apart from the standard squares and ovals and changing the size and smoothing

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Missing feature, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

it won't let me export into a mp4 and it won't let me change from the standed brush in adobe animate

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem

I am trying to export my animation , instead of saying “export media” which the online tutorials say, I only have the option of “export Video/media” and it doesn’t give me the option to make it into an MP4

It wont let me use any brushes except the standard one ; it doesnt let me double click to add the brushes to the document and it doesnt have any buttons to change the brush in properties apart from the standard squares and ovals and changing the size and smoothing

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Missing feature, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the video export, choose H.264 from the Format menu, and then the size and quality from the Preset menu, That will give you an MP4 file.

For the brush settings, there are three different types of brushes in Animate now, and at first only two of them show in the tools. Click the three dots at the bottom of the tools, and you will see the third brush type. Drag that into the tools, and then select it, to see the options you were expecting to see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0