• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'jAnimation Tools' helps make Adobe Animate an even better animation software for animators.

Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

My name is Jay and am an experienced animator and developer. I have put together these tools that I believe would make great assets to any animators arsenal. These tools take a headache out of animating and include some amazing time-saving features. I explain all the tools and how they work in the following video.

jAnimation Flash Tools 2.0 for Animate CC and Flash CS6 - YouTube

On another note, if any Adobe Animate developer is reading this, please feel free to reach out to me as I would love to help make Adobe Animate an even greater animation software tool! I want Adobe Animate to be amazing and believe I will be able to lend a hand with that.

Enjoy my jAnimation Tools and thank you!

TOPICS
Exchange extensions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 forum post and not a single bit of your profile filled out, doesn't sound sketchy at all -_-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing sketchy going on here. I just don't visit these forums frequently. Also the link is a YouTube link so I'm not sure what you mean by sketchy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree - the comment by @Nexahs1138 is weird. I have come to find over 25 years of using Adobe products that the forums are rarely helpful. On occasion - yes, but usually I have to go to youtube and other communities to find "Real" help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started using Flash (no matter what the name change - it's still Flash) --again after years of being away from it. I had grown to love and understand Edge Animate and enjoyed using it -- then it was gone and unsupported. Now needing to start producing engaging ads for a tourism client containing video and other animated elements, I hope Animate CC (lol) would be my quick method of producing ads effectively and efficiently. I was so wrong.

Video components - only floating on a div above the canvas.... Really?

Motion tweens cause the app to crash every time you adjust them... Really?

I could go on with the myriad of issues, but why bore anyone with that, and answers for workarounds are very complex and not even supported on iOS.

Much like the basically useless Adobe XD, when compared to UXPin or even Sketch - Flash has been replaced in my toolset....

Enter: Flexitive ( Flexitive - Build Responsive HTML5 Ads or Content Fast : Flexitive )

Thankfully - other companies are becoming very good at creating viable and feature-rich apps to replace the problematic Adobe counterparts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started using Flash (no matter what the name change - it's still Flash) --again after years of being away from it. I had grown to love and understand Edge Animate and enjoyed using it -- then it was gone and unsupported. Now needing to start producing engaging ads for a tourism client containing video and other animated elements, I hope Animate CC (lol) would be my quick method of producing ads effectively and efficiently. I was so wrong.

Video components - only floating on a div above the canvas.... Really?

Motion tweens cause the app to crash every time you adjust them... Really?

I could go on with the myriad of issues, but why bore anyone with that, and answers for workarounds are very complex and not even supported on iOS.

Much like the basically useless Adobe XD, when compared to UXPin or even Sketch - Flash has been replaced in my toolset....

Enter: Flexitive ( Flexitive - Build Responsive HTML5 Ads or Content Fast : Flexitive )

Thankfully - other companies are becoming very good at creating viable and feature-rich apps to replace the problematic Adobe counterparts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found your tool set 2 years ago and i love it very much!!   you r a genius, really.

try to send the "wish list" department your stuff,  this is the right place.

is there any update u did recently for the"j animation flash tool"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines