Highlighted

JavaScript error while converting to other document format

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have a problem with converting a document from one format to another. It seems that the "Convert To Other Document Formats.jsfl" script is having a problem with layers. Capture.PNG

This problem is reproducing when I have mask layers and more than one scene (I've converted from AS3 to my document format and AS3 to "webGL glTF Extended" where the problem is reproduced. Converting AS3 to HTML5 canvas is not reproducing this problem as far as each scene is created in separate .fla file). I can't find the root of the problem as far as the jsfl script is in binary format.

Can someone give me some insight about why this is happening because I'm trying to write a script which automates the conversion between one to another document formats and this kind of stopping me to implement anything. For the conversion, I'm using document.convertToDoc() method described in this page Using document type converter in Animate​ which leads to the same problem.

Also, there is a problem if the .fla is having more than one scene - when this error is shown the layers in the last scene inside the converted .fla are changed to masked layers if I have mask layers in the first scene.

AnimateErrorProblem.png

I am attaching a scene where both of the problems are reproduced when you convert it - Problem.fla - Google Drive

My questions are:

Is there any workaround for this problem?

If not, is there a way to check the Animate converter jsfl script?

If this can be solved in other Animate versions?

Regards,

Kaloyan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

JavaScript error while converting to other document format

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have a problem with converting a document from one format to another. It seems that the "Convert To Other Document Formats.jsfl" script is having a problem with layers. Capture.PNG

This problem is reproducing when I have mask layers and more than one scene (I've converted from AS3 to my document format and AS3 to "webGL glTF Extended" where the problem is reproduced. Converting AS3 to HTML5 canvas is not reproducing this problem as far as each scene is created in separate .fla file). I can't find the root of the problem as far as the jsfl script is in binary format.

Can someone give me some insight about why this is happening because I'm trying to write a script which automates the conversion between one to another document formats and this kind of stopping me to implement anything. For the conversion, I'm using document.convertToDoc() method described in this page Using document type converter in Animate​ which leads to the same problem.

Also, there is a problem if the .fla is having more than one scene - when this error is shown the layers in the last scene inside the converted .fla are changed to masked layers if I have mask layers in the first scene.

AnimateErrorProblem.png

I am attaching a scene where both of the problems are reproduced when you convert it - Problem.fla - Google Drive

My questions are:

Is there any workaround for this problem?

If not, is there a way to check the Animate converter jsfl script?

If this can be solved in other Animate versions?

Regards,

Kaloyan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2019 0

Have something to add?