• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jpg and png pixelated on export

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a 300-dpi jpg music print into Animate to correlate to music track (mp3). It looks good in Animate (Actionscript 3.0), but after I export to mp4 using various settings it is always pixelated. Is there a setting I am not seeing during export?

TOPICS
ActionScript , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When doing anything in Animate that is mainly to export to video, you can do a few things to help improve the quality:

In the library, select all bitmaps and click the i button. Set them all to be lossless, allow smoothing.

In publish settings, Flash, set both audio event and stream to Raw, 44kHz.

Make sure you are using an ActionScript 3.0 FLA, and in the Actions panel, after selecting any layer in frame 1, add this script:

stage.quality = "16x16";

The only other thing that seems odd is your stage size. I think the above things will make the quality be better, but you might set a more typical stage size. I'm just worried that an 1100x400 stage will be processed via a 1280x720 preset. Good chance I'm wrong to worry, so first see if my other tips help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines