• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JSFL's removed from Commands window in new update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I have an issue with my .jsfl's and the new update. Before the Animate 2020 update, I had multiple .jsfl files in the "Commands" window. But now with the new update, all of them were removed and I have to replace them in the specific folder. The problem is, when I put them in the Commands folder of Animate 2020, like I did similar to last time, they will not show up like they did before. If anyone knows if they changed that folder, or if I'm doing something else wrong, please let me know. My computer runs on Mac OSX.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

From what you say I tend to imagine that you're putting the commands in the wrong place. (And were doing so in the past also)

They should go to Configuration\Commands and not any other folder.

On the Mac config is here:

HD\Users\YourUserName\Library\Application Support\Adobe\Animate 2020\YourLocale\Configuration

Library is hidden by default so you need to follow these instructions to be able to see it:

http://osxdaily.com/2016/12/12/show-user-library-folder-macos-sierra/

Hope this helps!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines