• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jumping Classic Tween Problems

New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First forum question, so my apologies to everyone if this has been covered before and I have not seen the correct response.

I am currently creating a classic tween on a face where I am having the eye brows raise simultaneously and go back down 2 to three times. The problem I am having though, is the eyebrows' graphic over the course of about 10 frames will make slow progress to the end point of the next keyframe, not get about half-way there, then suddenly jump its final position. Can anyone explain to me why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Most likely you have moved the Transformation Point (the little white circle that serves as centre of transformations) in your second key.

To fix the tween double-click both Transformations points in both keys - left and right that define the tween - with the Q-tool. Points will snap back over the Reg point and tween will work as expected.

For more information on symbol registration, follow this link: Understanding symbol registration in Flash and Animate | electric dog :: flanimate power tools

Also: if you tween you can only have one Symbol instance per layer and ideally, esp. if you are new and are not doing it on purpose, the symbol instance in your left and right key of the tween has to be of the same symbol.

Best

NT

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. Yeah I couldn't exactly go right back in there and reset the registration/transform point like you said with the command you listed on your page as my Animate CC doesn't possess it, but by taking an earlier saved version of the graphic and re-pasting it in the former graphic's place, it worked perfectly. Do you have any idea where I can download that command? I did not see it before on the Adobe Cloud list of commands available for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't need a command to reset the Transform point to Reg point. All you need to do is double-click it with the Q-tool (Free Transform tool)

Maybe watch my video at the end of that long article to see how it's done.

Also if you meant Set Reg Point To Transform Point - it is a part of the EDAP Tools package, free to download from our site.

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines