• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just Need to Start/Stop/and jump to frame w Jquery.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. Can anyone share a simple example of best practices to export my HTML5 created animation, import into dreamwaver, and create a start/stop/ toggle? Also, a jump to frame label "gotoAndStop()" but in Jquery. The simpler the better. 

I have been able to load my files in as an oam file package, and do certain things: (slideUp, hide, etc). But I have not been able to control the playback. There is little to no support out there anymore for this product. 

Thanks for any support you can lend. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nick,

Thank you for replying to this thread.

Actually, what I wanted was a method for apply "play" and "stop" commands to the OAM package file after it is imported into dreamweaver. So the buttons would not be embedded in the Animate CC timeline. They would be external buttons / divs in dreamweaver that would control the playback.

Thank you again and I hope this makes sense. I will be checking back for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why you're insistent on using jQuery for something so basic. HTML5 Canvas documents create a variable in the document global scope named exportRoot that references the Animate root timeline. So just do exportRoot.play(); or whatever from any code anywhere on the page to control its timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines