Highlighted

Laggy brush tools in Animate - Using Surface Book pen

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Surface Book pen is very responsive in many programs - but not Adobe Animate. What is the problem and why are the brush tools so laggy in animate? I am using the GPU for graphics have calibrated the pen and I have tried every conceivable setting combination. There is a delay at the beginning of every strok and Animate draws a straight line before it starts to conform with the pen. The brush permormance is also poor when drawing small shapes or making small marks - nothing happens. I have to zoom way in to make small marks. Very poor performance. Anyone having this issue? Any ideas or answers? Adobe? Hello?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Laggy brush tools in Animate - Using Surface Book pen

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Surface Book pen is very responsive in many programs - but not Adobe Animate. What is the problem and why are the brush tools so laggy in animate? I am using the GPU for graphics have calibrated the pen and I have tried every conceivable setting combination. There is a delay at the beginning of every strok and Animate draws a straight line before it starts to conform with the pen. The brush permormance is also poor when drawing small shapes or making small marks - nothing happens. I have to zoom way in to make small marks. Very poor performance. Anyone having this issue? Any ideas or answers? Adobe? Hello?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2020 0

Have something to add?