Highlighted

Lenovo Active Pen 2 - Animate Issues

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey all,

I am currently having a slight issue with my Lenovo Active Pen 2 in Adobe Animate. It works absolutely perfectly in all the other Adobe drawing apps and also in Sketchbook Pro, however, when using it in Animate, there is a strange issue. Let's say I draw 10 circles on the canvas, 7/10 of those will be fine but every now and then, mid drawing said circle, the line will just cut across the circle on its own. again, it doesn't happen all the time but just enough to make it unusable in Animate, which is the main one I want to use it for. 

I have played around with the smoothing settings and the pen settings, however, nothing seems to fix it. its as though the cursor is jumping to where I started the drawing as it never actually leaves the circle, just cuts across it randomly. for a bit of clarity, it is not just circles that it happens with, this is just the best example for it. 

does anybody else have this issue or know how I can fix it?

many thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Error, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lenovo Active Pen 2 - Animate Issues

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey all,

I am currently having a slight issue with my Lenovo Active Pen 2 in Adobe Animate. It works absolutely perfectly in all the other Adobe drawing apps and also in Sketchbook Pro, however, when using it in Animate, there is a strange issue. Let's say I draw 10 circles on the canvas, 7/10 of those will be fine but every now and then, mid drawing said circle, the line will just cut across the circle on its own. again, it doesn't happen all the time but just enough to make it unusable in Animate, which is the main one I want to use it for. 

I have played around with the smoothing settings and the pen settings, however, nothing seems to fix it. its as though the cursor is jumping to where I started the drawing as it never actually leaves the circle, just cuts across it randomly. for a bit of clarity, it is not just circles that it happens with, this is just the best example for it. 

does anybody else have this issue or know how I can fix it?

many thanks in advance! 

TOPICS
Error, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2020 0
Zemgus LATEST
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same, even worse.....try many things with drivers, updates, screen scale etc...nothing works.......!@#$&=*

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0