• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

licence key

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am living in Vietnam, but I cant buy the Adobe Animate licence key by anyway!!! Anyone can help me?? by the way, Vietnam is not in the Adobe support countries list 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I am not Vietnamese but I bought adobe while I was in Vietnam accidentally :D.  
I needed to make them (Adobe salespeople) call me because somehow, the payment was refused even if done with an abroad credit card, but from within Vietnam (somehow they use geolocalization)

You can contact them in support, and say you want to buy (which product) - they will make a phone call with you, it's really quick, and then your purchase will go through.

Try this: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html, then unfold the support menu and click on "contact us". A chat window should open, where you can start.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SmileBecda thank you so much! I will call them!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines