Highlighted

Lip Sync button don't appear

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could somebody help me, please? I was trying to do lip sync but got wrong first, so I just deleted everything, but now when I open my object there is no more Lip sync button and I already explore everything to find how to put that again but I don't find anywhere. please help me 

TOPICS
Exchange extensions, Missing feature, Other, Performance, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lip Sync button don't appear

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could somebody help me, please? I was trying to do lip sync but got wrong first, so I just deleted everything, but now when I open my object there is no more Lip sync button and I already explore everything to find how to put that again but I don't find anywhere. please help me 

TOPICS
Exchange extensions, Missing feature, Other, Performance, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learn how to use the new Auto Lip Sync feature in Adobe Animate CC. What was once a time-consuming and tedious task for animators is now a quick and easy tim...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0