Highlighted

Lip Syncing - Adjust Volume Threshold

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the automatic Lip Syncing tool in Adobe Animate, I would like to be able to adjust the volume at which the sound is considered a "Neutral" viseme. In my particular case, I want to sync rapid sine wave pulses with the lip-sync. For example, when the sine wave is playing, the viseme which isn't "Neutral" (could be anything e.g. "Ah") is active and it sets the corresponding frame of the object to the "Ah" frame.

The problem with the current lip-sync for my usage is that the sine pulses are too fast and when the volume is at zero, the lip-sync still considers it as a non-neutral viseme.

I know the this lip-sync tool is not designed for syncing sine wave pulses but is there a way I can modify the tool to make it work better for my purposes?

027ca8e5fe9bd9b2518108bfeabaa6d9Screenshot - 027ca8e5fe9bd9b2518108bfeabaa6d9 - Gyazo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lip Syncing - Adjust Volume Threshold

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the automatic Lip Syncing tool in Adobe Animate, I would like to be able to adjust the volume at which the sound is considered a "Neutral" viseme. In my particular case, I want to sync rapid sine wave pulses with the lip-sync. For example, when the sine wave is playing, the viseme which isn't "Neutral" (could be anything e.g. "Ah") is active and it sets the corresponding frame of the object to the "Ah" frame.

The problem with the current lip-sync for my usage is that the sine pulses are too fast and when the volume is at zero, the lip-sync still considers it as a non-neutral viseme.

I know the this lip-sync tool is not designed for syncing sine wave pulses but is there a way I can modify the tool to make it work better for my purposes?

027ca8e5fe9bd9b2518108bfeabaa6d9Screenshot - 027ca8e5fe9bd9b2518108bfeabaa6d9 - Gyazo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 29, 2019 0

Have something to add?