• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lip syncing does not show different visemes when selected

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lip sync feature in Adobe Animate 2020 classroom in a book... lesson 5 is not showing the different visemes to apply to each sound when selected... It says that you select the viseme and your given the choice of the other keyframes... I am not given a choice and no menu opens up when I select any othe visemes.... I have to be doing it right I’ve retraced my steps numerous times...any idea why this is not working...? It is page 242 of lesson 5 Character Animation in the Adobe Animate 2020 release Classroom in a Book. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Currently there is an issue opening visemes flyout we are looking into. For now you can proceed by, using the Space bar key to invoke the Viseme flyout and clicking on the desired pose then pressing Enter key to select.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!  I have attempted to post twice asking about what I am doing that is preventing all my visemes from showing up in the thumbnail flyout.  I don't know that my posts are getting anywhere.  I am using 20.5.1.  I have read community solutions, followed tutorial instructions, and I must be missing something. 

Thanks very much, 

Jess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines