Highlighted

lipsync

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a problem with my MOUTH LAYER in Animate, I have the mouth on a single position about 5 minutes, I make the lip sync btw with an audio layer, after 5 minutes I want to change the position of the mouth, to put on another character for example, but I make a new keyframe but just in that keyframe the mouth change her position, because next keyframes are maked by lip sync, I tried to copy the new position of the mouth keyframe and paste manually on each keyframe maked with lip sync, to have the new position on all keyframes that are already maked with the lyp sync... I tried too to copy the keyframe and paster over all next keyframes and frames but doesn't work. Is a solution to make in one step this postion change of an mouth layer to overwrite to the already lip sync keyframes ? thank you...

TOPICS
Error, How to, Missing feature, Other, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lipsync

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a problem with my MOUTH LAYER in Animate, I have the mouth on a single position about 5 minutes, I make the lip sync btw with an audio layer, after 5 minutes I want to change the position of the mouth, to put on another character for example, but I make a new keyframe but just in that keyframe the mouth change her position, because next keyframes are maked by lip sync, I tried to copy the new position of the mouth keyframe and paste manually on each keyframe maked with lip sync, to have the new position on all keyframes that are already maked with the lyp sync... I tried too to copy the keyframe and paster over all next keyframes and frames but doesn't work. Is a solution to make in one step this postion change of an mouth layer to overwrite to the already lip sync keyframes ? thank you...

TOPICS
Error, How to, Missing feature, Other, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learn how to use the new Auto Lip Sync feature in Adobe Animate CC. What was once a time-consuming and tedious task for animators is now a quick and easy tim...
Today we take a look at the auto and manual lip sync tools in Adobe Animate! Thanks for watching! TipTutZone [Discord Community Chat]: https://discord.gg/urf...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0