• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost animate files

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using animate for about 2 years now, but nothing like this has ever happened. I opened up adobe animate as usual, and I didnt see my animation on the most recent animations panel (This was my latest animation that I worked on). I tried to open it but it was nowhere to be seen. I searched the whole computer, and I didnt find it anywhere. I dont understand why this happened, I had autosave on, and I also saved it before quitting the software. Please help me find the file, I worked so much on this project!!

TOPICS
Error , Import and export , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

search your computer for *.fla files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the exact same issue!! This is not about searching your computer for .fla files, its like the file just eradicated itself. In my case, ritht after I had finished that scene, saved (properly) and quit animate. I then when to my "final scenes" folder and realised my scene had dissapeared. Animate has it in the recents but when I click it, it says it "does not exist and will be removed from the list". Adobe team please help this is a major issue for animators using the program...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines