• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lots of issues with movie clips becoming "additive"

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having a lot of problems with movie clips suddenly appearing as if the "ADD" blending mode is applied. I did notice if I change the default renderer to cache as bitmap from "Original (no change)" that will fix the issue, but only on that particualr frame. It SEEMS to appear for no apparent reason and just started happening recently. Anyone else having these issues, and is there a global setting that might fix it?? It is happening on most files, and I was able to recreate it from a new doc pretty easily. note that NO blending modes are currently selected on any MC in this pic. Also, If I add a bitmap under the "Tree Bitmap" layer, the issue goes away. When I delete the layer, the issue comes back. Losing my mind....been using Flash forever and never seen this

Thanks for any help!

Mike

animateissue.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the most current version of Adobe Animate. The latest/most current version of Adobe Animate is the April 2019 release (version19.2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I'm using the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another example. It's happening everywhere in different FLAs and coworker is having this issue as well...

Add_example2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines