• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low quality Spritesheet when Publishing in Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish my HTML5 creative from Animate 2020 (v20.0.3) in Windows 10, the resulting Spritesheet PNG image is heavily compressed with a lot of dithering artifacts.

When I try v19.2.1, the PNG is clean and sharp as expected.

Here are the Image Settings under Publish Settings I'm using in v20.0.3:

imageSettings.png

Try as I might, I can't clear up the dithering artifacts when publishing the document from my Windows 10 machine! Is this just bugged or what?

Is there a way to rectify this so that the Spritesheet PNG exports as intended?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Looks like I didn't look through the forum hard enough - someone is also reporting related issues and an Adobe employee has acknowledged there is an issue with the 32-bit image format. Here's a link to the thread and another one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I didn't look through the forum hard enough - someone is also reporting related issues and an Adobe employee has acknowledged there is an issue with the 32-bit image format. Here's a link to the thread and another one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Just want to let you know that the latest Animate update 20.5 (build 29329) released today has a fix for this issue. Request you to please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application to avail the fix.

You can learn more about this update at https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/whats-new.html

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines