• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Projector file doesn't work...

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an ActionScript program that I exported as a Mac Projector file. It works on my computer but not on my clients. We are both on Catalina OS. Any help greatly appreciatred. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 3.39.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-02 at 3.23.18 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be a permissions error? Sounds likely. 

JosephLabrecque_0-1599132251522.png

JosephLabrecque_1-1599132276291.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I shared the file via DropBox and it turns out my client did not actually have it on his computer. I guess he was trying to run it from DropBox. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rolled this file out to someone else and they are also having a problem opening it. I set the permissions to read & write for everybody? Since it works for me I am stuck. Any other advice would be super-apprecaited. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 11.42.38 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to talk my "user" through installing Animate CC and spinning up the project himself. It works but he doesn't have the same fonts I've used and it's all very messy. This is exactly why a projector file is great! If only it worked. 🤦‍:male_sign:🤦‍:male_sign:🤦‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am still struggling to get this to work. I have been on on-line help with Adobe twice. Both times it has taken many hours to explain the problem. Both times they have said they would call me back but no call has been received. This works perfectly on Windows and for me but it does not work for other Mac users. If anyone out there can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines