• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macromedia Flash Professional 8 issues with deco 01 xp pen

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Sorry this is in the adobe Animate CC category I have no idea if there is a macromedia section) Me and my friend have recently started using flash macromedia and my friend uses a deco 01 xp pen drawing tablet, but a lot of the time when she draws it will scroll through around the canvas and neither of us know why, could someone please help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can expect problems trying to use a 20+ year old program with a recently released drawing tablet.  i doubt deco will help you but, for sure, adobe will not.

either contact deco or use an animate cc trial to see if that works better, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, we have tried the trial version of the newest animation tool and we don't seem to have an issue with it, unfortunately we wouldn't be able to pay for adobe animate each month which is why we use macromedia, thanks for your reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I understand. The monthly subscription fee is for me too a monthly stretch and burdon. And artists and creatives shouldn't be stopped because of money troubles. Hence, without speaking out product or project names here, this is a proprietary Adobe Forum after all, look around for Open Source alternatives. Look here, or here, or there, read this and then consider that (macOS), not Open Source but no monthly fee either.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to look into all of these programs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines