• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Macromedia Flash

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I need some help. I have some projects due on the 10th, and I have a huge problem. My teacher let us download Macromedia Flash 2004. He gave us files to download and edit. I, unfortunately am not able to open the files, because it says failed to open document every single time. I don't know what to do and I only have 4 days left to complete the assignment wtih no answered questions availed. I would like to ask for the help of this community, to please try and help me as I am worried about my project :((

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Most likely those files were saved in a newer file format and Flash MX 2004 cannot read them.

If you upload those files in a ZIP somewhere and post a link I may be able to save them down for you.

A side question: What kind of teacher is that? Are you at school or college?

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can anyone else open those files using flash 2004?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines